Updated: August 11, 2022
William Dickson Industries, Inc. is hiring CDL Drivers. Drivers must have had a CDL for at least a year with a clean driving record.
William Dickson Industries, Inc. runs a well-maintained fleet of triaxle dump trucks (CDL Class B), serving the local construction, road maintenance, and energy industries by hauling stone, asphalt, road salt, coal and other aggregate material throughout southwestern Pennsylvania. Dump experience is preferred, but we can train the right candidate.
Dickson Bulk Services, Inc. runs a fleet of over-the-road tractor trailers (CDL Class A), serving the regional energy and landscaping industries by hauling sand, compost, and aggregate throughout Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania.
- Commission-based pay starting at 27% (WDI has weekly incentives of +2% commission for hauling all dispatched loads, including Saturday loads)
- Paid Time Off (Accrues during first year of service; available after a year of service)
- 401(k) plan (Available on date of hire; company matching after a year of service)
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance (Available after 30 days of service)
- Major Holidays Paid (Beginning on date of hire)
Current driver openings at WDI: